Re: (ASCEND) New beta software

At 01:51 PM 11/26/97 -0800, Matt Holdrege wrote:
>Ascend is releasing new beta software for the Pipeline, Max 4000 and Max
>TNT. ...

Has anyone gotten 6.0b2 running on a Max 400x?

I've tried several of the t*k.m40 files and all have errors in loading.
Although the files are all over 1MB, the Max tries to load them as thin
rather than fat loads and the tloadcode dies a horrible death (address out
of range) near the end of the file.

The system I was trying to load is a 4002 with K56 modems (still) running
5.0ap36.

My 6.0b2 P50 and P75 are happy talking to each other.