(ASCEND) MAX 4000, V5.0Ap36 to Pipeline 50, V 5.1Ap4 - MPP hangs

Hi ...

when connecting to a MAX 4000, V5.0Ap36 from Pipeline 50s (Versions
ranging from 4.6 to 5.1Ap4) I have connection problems when using MPP
(both 1 and 2 channels). The connection is established but no IP data is
routed. Simply switching to PPP fixes the problem. But my users still want
to use MPP ;-)

Who knows help ?

Bye ... Frank