(ASCEND) how is this PRI setup???

I have a new 4048 with 5.0Ap36 that has a new PRI span from our Telco.
I have been trying to explain to the telco that this span is
set up different than our other spans but they say it is the same type
of setup. Actually at first it was set to hunt randomly instead
of sequentialy. BUt I am seeing the same thing even after they changed that.

I have the lines currently set as ISCN_NFAS 0 and 1. If I change the
first PRI to just ISDN is shows a D channel where it should but
then loses the lines a few seconds later; the flashing question marks thingy.
As far as I can tell the lines seem to be working okay but it
bothers me that it doesnt "look" the same as our other hunt group spans.

Is there a better way to ask the MAX what it thinks it is seeing with the
PRI's?

 |10-100 1234567890   | |10-200 1234567890   |
 |   12345678901234   | |   12345678901234   |

Thank you

David Langford
sysadmin@maui.net