(ASCEND) 'Proxy State' support ?

Hi,

I have searched the archive regarding support for 'Proxy State' in
Ascend's radius server but could not find any resolution?

We now have a requirement to support a roaming environment but are also
pretty dependant on some of Ascend's enhancements to radius.  Could anyone
recommend a course of action?  What radius server are other people in this
situation using?

Cheers,
Paul.