Re: (ASCEND) TNT and ISDN

Not to insult you or anything, but do you have a 192HDLC card? The TNT
is not like a Max40xx and takes ISDN calls out of the box.

Rick

On Tue, 9 Dec
1997, Mitch Harhay wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Our TNT recently arrived and I am undergoing prelim testing on it.  I am
> having a hard time getting and ISDN connections up and running.  I have 3
> PRI lines installed right now.  Any 56KFLEX connections are answering and
> working fine.  However, when I dial with ISDN the tnt shows Far End Hung
> Up, but the Far End reports that the line is busy.
>
> Do I need to setup any call-routing for the ISDN calls?  It sounds like it
> may be that the calls are getting routed to K56FLEX modem card.
>
> I am running 1.3Ap5.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mitch Harhay
> Access Nevada, Inc.

Rick Wagner				Cincinnati Bell Telephone
Network Administrator	                Fuse Internet Access
wagz@fuse.net				http://www.fuse.net

		"Nothing makes a person more
		 productive then the last minute"