Re: (ASCEND) TNT and ISDN

There are known issues with ISDN calls all the way up to 1.3Ap17 (which is
not a public release).  After months of problems with ours, I finally
moved all of our ISDN people to 400x's, and threw all the analog dialups
on the TNT.  I'm now running 8 PRI's into the TNT, and have nothing but
56k modems installed.  1.3Ap17 seems (to me) to be the most stable release
in awhile. No real problems yet. (knock knock)

1.3Ap20 is to be released sometime very shortly if it hasn't been done
already this week, and should address the ISDN issue -- or at least thats
what I've been told.

Scott R. Chrestman
System Administrator
Netropolis Communications Corp.