RE: (ASCEND) Pipe75 dialing into Courier I-modem @128k

It's a Linux box, running a standard mgetty, and on a standard RS232 Com
port.  I have found little if any info on BACP in USR's documentation,
and I believe I have gotten the proper init string from USR to activate
all the MP+ options.

Taylor Blackwell - Technical Support Engineer
taylor@ichat.com - (512)425-2277
ichat - http://www.ichat.com