Re: (ASCEND) TNT 672 modems, DS3 Channelized

 Actuall, With your setup a Single TNT would take care of ya. To obtain
the 672 you need to link toghether 3 full TNT's. But if all you have is
12 PRI's then you can terminate all those in one box, (And that way
you don't even need to stack to be able to offer 2 B's.)

Jason Nealis
Erols Internet