Re: (ASCEND) SNI-22: RADIUS Advisory (fwd)

On Sat, 20 Dec 1997, Jamie Penner wrote:

> Has anyone confirmed that this patch works?

The patch didn't apply at all, at least to the Ascend radiusd source I was
using.  However, a quick glance over the patch reveals pretty clearly
which parts of the source needed fixing, and a manual fix at that point
isn't too difficult.

--
Andrew O. Smith                | If you're one of those people who always
System Administrator           | stops ten feet in front of an intersection