Re: (ASCEND) disconnect for Mac OT PPP users

We have noticed with our Mac customers that FreePPP is the only thing that
will get them connected with us using any version of OpenTransport.  We
use ConfigPPP for users with MacTCP which works great for them but when we
tried to use it for OpenTransport users could not get anywhere,  We are
running 5.0p13 as well on our maxen.