(ASCEND) Q: own radius dict extensions

How can I expect a Max4000 running 50Ap36 to react, if a RADIUS reply
contains fields unknown to the Max firmware ?

Will it
- ignore the whole reply ?
- ignore just the unknown fields, like recommended in RFC2138 ?
- do something nasty like a fat entry and/or reboot ?

Reason for my question is, I would like to add some proprietary fields
to the entries in my radius database. Together with a modified radiusd
which honors these fields, accounting would be lots easier to handle
than by parsing xx megs of logs.

Thanks..
-daniel

----

Daniel Wesemann               System & Network Engineer
mailto:wesi@siemens.ch        Siemens Switzerland
http://www.siemens.ch