(ASCEND) Delicated Ports and VPN using Max4048

We would like to set up delicated line for ISDN access in the Max4048. Is
it possible for us to set the modem port so that most of them "listen and
respond" to a phone number while a few will only "listen and respond" to
another phone number (we have two numbers in the same hunting groups) with
the correct the ISDN dir number? How can I go above this in setting up the
Max?

Also, we are looking at the Virtual Private Network (VPN) setup and we know
that Max should be able to do it. How can we setup the Max to handle VPN?
In the NT machines, what software should we use in order to connect to Max
for VPN access?

Bosco Tsang
InterPacific Online
bosco@ipoline.com