Re: (ASCEND) Known attacks via 127.0.0.2 (rj0) ?

this was definately spoofed. the hacker was either on your lan or dialed-up
into one of your maxes. look at it from the destination's point of view. if
your are being flooded from 127.0.0.x, where is it coming from?

127.0.0.x is a loopback address and can only be used locally on any machine.
if i ping 127.0.0.x i an pinging the machine that i am logged on to.

Leon