(ASCEND) Max TNT v.34 Modulation

Hi,

We are having very  strange problem with max TNT running
with 1.3Ap13,56k modem card.

When we dialed using Hayes Optima 33.6 PCMCIA modemn to
TNT, we heard the v.8 bis tone and Optima gives no
carrier . Tryed with 4 commas after the TNT Auxilary number
it is going through without any problem. Checked the
connection result it's connected 33.6/V.42bis.

Then we tryed with disabling v.42 bis and does not help.

If I am not mistaken, the v.8bis tone should not affect
v.34 modem and secondly our TNT Term-Server have been
configured to modem-mod = v34-modulation.

Anybody have faced such similarities.

Regds
K.R.kumar

K.R.Kumar                   email:krkumar@pacific.net.sg
Pacific Internet Pte Ltd.,  Phone:872 0322
89 Science Park Drive       Fax  :773 6812
#04-09 / 12 The Rutherford,
Singapore Science Park,
Singapore - 118261.