Re: (ASCEND) Clients DNS

>From the radius dictionary:

ATTRIBUTE       Ascend-Client-Primary-DNS       135     ipaddr
ATTRIBUTE       Ascend-Client-Secondary-DNS     136     ipaddr
ATTRIBUTE       Ascend-Client-Assign-DNS        137     integer

My guess would be that it would look something like the following:

Ascend-Client-Primary-DNS = 204.253.208.10, <or your DNS server>

Regards,
Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
Fortune for today: "You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without
holding on." -- Dean Martin