(ASCEND) Beta confidentiality

As I wrote earlier, the Max/Pipeline/TNT beta is not something we want to
keep "under-wraps". We value your feedback and one of the best areas of
feedback is this users list.

So we have removed the confidentiality section out of the beta agreement on
the web page. You still must register and accept the rest of the agreement,
but you can remove the tape from your mouth. :)

For those who don't know, the beta is available at
http://www.ascend.com/private/beta and you need a logon ID. Get that by
clicking the register icon on the home page.

Matt Holdrege		http://www.ascend.com	matt@ascend.com