RE: (ASCEND) P75 support for PPTP

Troubleshooting PPTP Connectivity Issues in Windows NT 4.0    [winnt]
ID: Q162847

Your ISP typically does not filter Internet for GRE.  See the above article
on TechNet or www.microsoft.com/kb or e-mail mshelp@microsoft.com with the
subject as: Q162847

PPTP does not usually require anything as far as router is concerned.

I under L2TP and PPTP may eventually flow down to the Router's software.

Jason Aarons, MCSE Microsoft Premier Enterprise Support 704-582-8167 Fax
704-357-1170
Checked out the Premier ServiceDesk lately ?  Getting Critical Problem
Alerts and NewsFlashes via e-mail ?  http://www.enterprise.microsoft.com
100% Very Satisfied