(ASCEND) Problems with dialin

Hi!!
I'm new in this mail list, but I need your help.
Your company have MAX 4060 with K56 and I have some problems with
configuration. We are using E1 line with R2 signalling. This part of conf
was easy. We would like to connect this device trough FR to Cisco and
Ethernet port is unused (down). I have made it not so easy but made it.
Problem:
When somebody dialing to device MAX DO NOT ANSWER.

If somebody had this problem please response to me.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!