(ASCEND) Immediate Rlogin

Ascend Max 4004 w/ 5.0Ap5

We would like to use the RADIUS entry:
username	Password = "..."
	User-Service = Login-User,
        Login-Host = ....

To specify which host to go to, without specifying the protocol via
RADIUS.  We want to specify the protocol via Immediate Service on the Max
itself.  The reason for this is to support Portmaster equipment using the
PortMaster protocol with the same RADIUS entry.

Our experience is that

1) Immediate Service=Rlogin
   Immediate Host=(unspecified)

does nothing

2) Immediate Service=Rlogin
   Immediate Host=specified

works for users whose RADIUS entry sends them to the specified host, but
hoses the Max for other users (e.g. nothing appears to happen for the
user, and the whole things slows down for everyone else)

Is there anyway to do this?  If not I'll make YARFE.