(ASCEND) NAT Configuring the Pipeline to use a single IP address

Hi,

I use 5.0AI10 on my P50

I look for the place to configure the NAT Lan parameter as documented in the Release Notes to 5.0AI10.

The doc says:

.........SNIP
To configure the Pipeline to use a single IP address for network address translation, follow these steps

1 Open the Ethernet > Mod Config or the Configure menu.

2 Set the NAT Lan parameter to Single IP addr.

NAT Lan

translation.

Usage: Press Enter to cycle through the choices.
   Single IP addr specifies NAT for LAN with a single IP address.
   Multi IP addr specifies NAT for LAN with multiple IP addresses.

Dependencies: NAT routing must be set to YES to use network address translation with any number of
IP addresses.

......SNIP

Well, maybe I am just to silly, but I cannot find it. There is a "NAT Routing" and a "NAT Profile" but no "NAT Lan"

Can anyone help?

Hubert

---
Hubert Felber (felber@abacus.ch)