Re: (ASCEND) Serial #'s

At 06:08 PM 6/4/97 -0400, Jason Nealis wrote:

> Ugh, I just found out from my account rep that the KFLEX upgrade
>program in based on serial #'s of MODEM PACKS and not Chasis Serial
>Numbers,

*ALSO* remember that the program ends soon:

Limited Time Offer
The GET FLEX Program is effective immediately and ends on June 30, 1997.
All upgrade orders must be placed by that date.

>Question? I know I can pull the Chasis serial # off the box via SNMP
>Can I pull Modem pack serial #'s via SNMP, MIF? Anything

Visual means :)

They are on the front/back of the slot cards, but not readable from the
card - *except* for the TNT.

Kevin