Re: (ASCEND) Reminder: GetFlex is a limited time program

At 11:50 PM 6/4/97 -0500, Network Operations Center wrote:
>At 03:25 PM 6/4/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>>From the GetFlex program pages:
>>
>>Limited Time Offer
>>The GET FLEX Program is effective immediately and ends on June 30, 1997.
>>All upgrade orders must be placed by that date.
>>
>Too bad they haven't even shipped my modems yet and I applied
>over 30 days ago!  Are they planning to ship after the program
>expires?

Also on the same program pages:

2. Ascend will ship 60 days ARO and issue an invoice. Shipment will include
a prepaid return ticket for return shipment of the upgraded modems. The
return ticket allows the customer to pack the modems and coordinate their
pickup with a designated carrier.
<<<<

Kevin