Re: (ASCEND) Pipeline 25 ISDN 'Speach call'

At [Fri, 6 Jun 1997 14:24:53 -0400 (EDT)] Steve Camas <stevec@liii.com> wrote:

stevec> I now got my hands on a Pipeline 25 and need to do the same thing.  The
stevec> problem is, I don't see a way to make the Pipeline make a digital call
stevec> announcing it as a 'speach' call... Maybe it can't. This wouldn't surprise
stevec> me since in many areas this is used to cheat the Telcos... I dunno...
I've got a slightly similar problem

I have a P25PX that makes calles to the ISP at 56k instead of 64k -
everything works OK but all ISDN calls are at 64k an only mine is at 56k
(SNMP snooping the MAX4000 at t'other end :) ).

Is there anyway of making the Pipe25 connect at 64k

Software is 4.6b - I have no problems so haven't upgraded the software, I'm using
ADIA on the P25 to connect 2 machines via 1 static IP address.

--
|  Darran Rimron, Consultant, Rimron Design & Consultancy  |
| http://www.rimron.co.uk       mailto:darran@rimron.co.uk |