RE: (ASCEND) 5.0Ai10 Hunt #

It is used for entering the huntgroup phone numbers for each line. This information is then available via SNMP. It was requested by many customers.

I see this information as very useful for grouping devices. A typical use is:
Request the huntgroup information for each device and store it. Now when a user calls in and says that they can't get connected you can narrow down the search to just those devices in the huntgroup number he or she is calling.

Ken Packert
Network Management Division
Ascend Communications
516 468 4810