Re: (ASCEND) Bootp

Just wanted to let you know  that I got Bootp to properly worked.  I'm not
sure why it matters, but I had bootp turned on on both the far router
(where the client was) and the near router (the one on the side of the
server).  Well to make a long story short, turning off bootp support on the
near router made the thing work.

Thanks for the letting me know it worked for you so that I got the
confidence to work it out.