(ASCEND) P400 T1/PRI

Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 04:50:03 -0500
Subject: Re: (ASCEND) o's in PRI display

Also, she also told me that my Pipeline 400/T1 would accept TWO pri's
just
fine... I am just stupid (I've read the documentation and that's not
what
it says) or is Wei just misinformed?

- -Richard

Unless it was redesigned, the P400 has two T1 circuits built into it,
and the first T1 may be a T1 or PRI from the network, the second T1 port
may only be a "drop side" to feed a downstream T1 device. Most often
used in a "Drop and Insert T1" use. So, if you use the first T1 as a
PRI, the second has no function, and may not be simultaneously used for
a second network-side feed.