Re: (ASCEND) Disconnect-Cause 185

Gee, I'm thinking this question should be added to the FAQ ;+}.

185  Remote End Hangup.

Nprmally, it means your user's software requested a disconnect, although, I
have also seen it mean telco problems.  However, if it is happening to
all of your users, simultaneously, then there may be a different problem ;+}.

The most up-to-date list of disconnect codes can be found at:

http://www.ascend.com/service/technotes/Disconn.html

Hope this helps,

allan

--