(ASCEND) Ascend Radius accounting doesn't work on USR

Hello again!

	We are plagued with Radius Accounting issues with Ascend products.
In hopes of fixing these problems, we are trying to run Ascend's version
of Radius (current version).  Compiled okay, authenticates users just
fine, but there is an accounting problem.  On our Livingston's it logs
fine, but the accounting part of radius seems to ignore our USR Total
Control box.  Is anyone running Ascend Radius with a USR box?  Any tricks
to get it working?

Thanks,

Jimmy.