(ASCEND) RIPping out default routes

I've got a P50 that I've got RIPv2 enabled on.  It's nicely announcing
routes, except that it's _not_ announcing a default route.  Is there any
way to get a P50 to RIP out a default to the LAN?  I can't find it in the
menus...

Much obliged,

Mike

| Mike Newell                          | The opinions expressed herein      |
| Affiliation:                         | are mine.  You can take them or    |
| Address:                             | leave them.  Flames to /dev/null.  |