Re: (ASCEND) Experience with NetWarp128 and NetWarpPro?

I find it somewhat implausible that the Netwarp 128 would not work with NT
4.0 (Workstation or Server).  Why would Ascend release this product without
first certifying its operation with the fastest-growing operating system on
the market?  Or does Ascend believe all small-office or SOHO users of NT
will be buying Pipelines?

Steve Brown
P75 User