(ASCEND) Bad p130 upgrade bug

this might be an already discussed topic, in which case please ignore, BUT....

I just found out when you upgrade aP130 to 5.0a is resets the DSO channels to the default of 6!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, it save everything else just fine when you do an fsave.  The method of upgrading is tftp.

Let me ask youi this ascend....What do you think happens when the number of dso channels is different from the remote side DSU on a wan link? Yes, you are right...the T1 will not come up!!!!!! So thatr means if someone upgrades a P130 that is connected via the wan link they are screwed, and better gas up the vehicle for a nice drive to a pop!!!!!!!!!!

Is this stuff tested before its released? ( i guess thats a silly question)

'