Re: (ASCEND) Experience with NetWarp128 and NetWarpPro?

At 03:10 PM 6/19/97 -0500, Steve Brown wrote:
>Kevin:
>
>I believe the original note on this thread stated that an Ascend customer
>support person told the NetWarp owner that the card did not work with NT
>4.0 (and that Ascend wanted the card back).  You state pretty
>uncategorically that it does work with NT 4.0.  What gives?

I don't know what was discussed between the customer and TAC, but I do
know that there are customers running NW128 with NT4.0. I can only go
on known facts.

There is always the possibility that the working customers have older
software, or a very limited PC configuration....I don't know what the
differences are between working and non-working sites. That is where
TAC gets involved with troubleshooting. I will try to get more information
on the "known" problems, and why they don't seem to be affecting the
customer base that are working...

Kevin