Re: (ASCEND) Workstation behind P50 trying to run X.

On Wed, 11 Jun 1997, Shaun Ledford wrote:

> Trying to get workstation connected to P50 doing NAT to export display
> from Corp. Unix workstation back to itself. However, since the
> workstation is using a dummy IP address, the Unix workstation cant seem
> to send display to the NAT workstation.

Yep, me too; and I need X badly.  And ping no longer works either.  This
worked fine before upgrading to 5.0Ai10.  I sure as hell don't know what
changed, but it is really starting to piss me off!

Michael Roberts                       phone: +1 (416) 665-3566
CIMtegration                          email: roberts@cimtegration.com
Internet Communications and Marketing   www: http://www.cimtegration.com