RE: (ASCEND) SNMP & MAX

I have seen this on a device on our network. We have provided a similar SNMP based 'finger' in NetClarity (we actually did a join between the active sessions and active call tables - fancy smancy) I'll ask the test group to track it down.

Ken Packert
Network Management Division
Ascend Communications
516 468 4810