(ASCEND) P75 loses ability to dial

I've got a customer with a P75 running 5.0Ap5. It runs fine for a few
days at a time, then it refuses to connect. It dials, and I can see it
ringing in my P400, but it just hangs there. This is all I get from a
dump of the session:

RBAD-55:: 11 octets @ 202F9F34
  [0000]: 7e de ee 1e 6f ef 6e 6f 6f 6f ef

A show isdn 1 gives me a cause code 16, which doesn't make much sense
since this definitely is not normal.

To get going again, we have to power cycle it. This same thing happened
when it was running 5.0A. Do one of the incrementals fix this?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
jon