(ASCEND) Bridge Addresses

I just installed 5.0Ap13 on a 4004.  I have a MAC address in the
Bridge Table that is associated with a connection profile.  This
profile is set to Active=No, because the user has a Radius profile.  I
typically activate the connection profile on the MAX only if I need
the connection to originate from the MAX so I can log into this user's
UNIX system at her home (the user has a bridging-only P25).  Now with
Ap13, the user can't send/receive traffic at home if the address is in
the bridge table AND the connection profile is not active but the
radius profile IS active. I have to clear the address from the table
before the radius profile will work 100%.

The radius profile always connects, but no traffic is passed if the
bridge address remains in the bridge table with the inactive profile
defined.

This is a new problem since 4.6Cxxx.  This setup has worked great
until I put in 5.0Ap13.

Bug or feature?  Hope I explained it well.

Bill Bauer