(ASCEND) About that c=35

I noticed after moving to r5.0Ai13, that many times when an NT user dialed
in they got bumped right off within 10 sec with a dis code of 35 (which I
believe someone mentioned was "Destination unreachable"??)

I added the user as a specific account in my radius users file and changed
the "Framed-Protocol" from "PPP" to "MPP" and this has seemed to fix the
problem so far...

First - anyone know why it broke, and why this fixed it?

Second - can I change my DEFAULT profile to "MPP" and still have Win
3.1/Win 95/Mac users dialing in??

Jeff Culverhouse
Rev.Net