(ASCEND) ISDN Line Quality -- CRCs

I have noticed that I almost never see any CRC errors reported by our Max
1800.  Sometimes I do see CRC errors reported on the customer routers.  I
assume the Ascends report CRC errors in packets received which dont pass
and the Ascend requests retransmission of the packet.  Is that a correct
understanding?  If so, then can the difference in which router reports the
CRC error be used to isolate whether the problem is on the customer end or
not?

Thanks,

Willie

Willie-Strickland@easy.com            Simplified Communications, Ltd.