(ASCEND) the New finger

Someone was mentioning the new filer option with the latest release of the
OS

Can this be filtered?  We would only like our ip's to be able to finger
this box..

Also filters  We have something called CHoice net with our Livingston
products, and  have filters inplace for only email, newsgroups, and our
web site.  Radius sents an attribute  called filter-id= (or soemthing to
that effect) and has the filter name it should use (our email only is
called email.in  can I have a filter called email.in that if someone
logged on and their filter-id was email.in would it use it?

Thanks

Jim