No Subject

Hi all!

We're running an Ascend Max 4000, and have run into some oddities
in our log files.  The Radius detail files for the Max are quite
unpredictable.  Sometimes a stop record will be generated with "normal"
info like login, duration, etc... Other times, entries will show up
without a login, and other times there will be duplicates of any of the
above types of entries.  The bottom line is, these log files don't work
with the "lineparser" script that has served us so well in the past with
our Livingston Portmasters.  Does anyone know if this is a problem with
Radius, or the Max, or if there is another method of processing the Max
detail files?

Any assistance in this matter will be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Jimmy