Subject: Re: (ASCEND) Re: NAT on P50
Author:  Ralph Edwards 908-576-3031 <rte@elmo.lz.att.com> at Internet
Date:    6/5/97 1:03 AM

 > But - new question: MP does not work with NAT?
  Update, I can only get a high bit rate ftp to trigger a second channel under  NAT if I specify base count = 2.  Odd.
  Also, I've had to power cycle the pipeline twice to get it to continue to make
  calls.  So part of my original message is hereby reinstated, and I wonder if  other people are having similar problems.
  ++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
 To unsubscribe:     send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request@bungi.com  To get FAQ'd:     <http://www.shore.net/~dreaming/ascend-faq>
 or          <ftp://ftp.shore.net/members/dreaming/ascend-faq.txt>

---
Hubert Felber (felber@abacus.ch)
ABACUS Research AG
9006 St. Gallen, Switzerland