(ASCEND) Pipeline 50/75 and Dynamic Addressing

 Hi,

 I am hoping someone here can help me.  We are starting to get customers
 with Pipeline 50/75s and 5.Ap4 who want a set up their Pipes with dynamic
 IP addresses.

 While the simple answer is to tell them we don't support that config, trying
 to develop a configuration will involve less yelling ;+}.

 I'd like to know if others are doing this, and if you are what are the
 limitations, if any, that I should warn our customers about.

 Also, if anyone has a sample config that I might take a look at I would
 appreciate it.

 Thanks,

 allan

 --