Re: (ASCEND) Re: P75 Pots Problem

I read in your posting that maybe you changed the software on the P75?
Was this when the problem started ?

I would *always* recommend doing an "nvram" on the box after the upgrade,
and then re-load the configuration from flash/tftp ....

I'll check the upgrade instructions again, to see what might need revising,
and
also talk to TAC to see what their guidelines are.

At 03:28 PM 6/10/97 -0500, Wkjr wrote:

>Update to post...
>
>Turns out the box needed to be "nuked" and reset.
>
>Ascend tech support had me do this and reload configs,
>and all is fine.
>
>Thanks,
>
>JIM
>
>++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
>To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request@bungi.com
>To get FAQ'd:	<http://www.shore.net/~dreaming/ascend-faq>
>or		<ftp://ftp.shore.net/members/dreaming/ascend-faq.txt>

Kevin