(ASCEND) Cause Code 17.

 Ok, Gotta a prob, If a MAX 4000 looses a modem pack or 3-4 modems, Then
it dosen't have enough resources to answer a call (I run 3 pri's on my
box's) well anyway, The call continue to come down the channels and the
Max sends back I believe a Cause Code 17, (Resources not Avail) this
should tell the switch to seek further up in the hunt group untill
it finds resources to take the call,

But, what happens is the entire Hunt group busies out. I have seen
then on 5ESS's along with DMS100's. My question is, Is the Cause Code
17 the correct code to send, And how should my switch be configured to
react in this senerio.

Jason Nealis
Erols Internet