Re: (ASCEND) o's in PRI display

>The o character represents a channel that is 'out of service'.
>You may want to talk to your telco to troubleshoot since in
>most cases an out of service channel is forced out from the
>telco side.  The other part is that you have taken the channels
>out of service in your T1 configuration (Net/T1).

Not entirely true. Yes, the o's mean out of service. No, it is not always
the telco. Not even usually (for me anyway). On my 400, a quick reboot
(either a quick power cycle, or from a system reset) will leave the entire
PRI o'ed out. My p400 likes to reset itself every now and then for now
apparent reason. Lots o' fun (pun intended).

Physically disconnecting the PRI, waiting a few seconds, and reconnecting
it fixes it every time.

Jon