(ASCEND) P130 AppleTalk routing over FR?

Anyone successfully routing AppleTalk over frame relay with a P130? What
what software version?

I have a P75 talking ISDN to a P50 which route AppleTalk just fine with
5.0Ap10. Worked with a few other earlier 5.0A patch versions too. Since all
the small Pipelines use basically the same code I'm guessing that the
P130's AppleTalk basicaly works, but I have not been able to produce a
useable network over FR between two P130's.

IP works fine and AT partially works. My P130 seeds the network and the
local zone list includes all the remote zones, but I can't get any actual
traffic routed over the link. There are no diagnostics in the P130 for AT,
e.g. ping or show routes so figuring out what's happening is difficult.
(I've already submitted a feature request.)