Re: (ASCEND) TermSrv and passwords - FIX

Thanks!  My eyes kept skippin' over it I guess.

Here's another dumb question that I meant to include with the original
dumb question - Is their a way to pause a term serv output?  In other
words, I can only see the last 22 modems in a show modems unless I
capture it in my terminal program.

Thanks agian,
Del Hines