(ASCEND) additional radius attributes in stop records?

Anyone?
Are there any additional attributes or variables in RADIUS which can be
entered into an individual profile and show up in the "detail stop" log
records?  I've written a program to parse through the detail log and
generate a formatted file for our internal billing system, but I don't
have any way to tell who is who other than the user name, which may not
be adequate for this particular process.  It would be ideal to have a
numeric accounting number rather than a user name, which can then be
sorted by some predetermined matrix.

Anyone doing something similar?

Thanks

Kirk