Re: (ASCEND) Kill All Sessions

At 04:54 AM 6/11/97 -0500, Richard Yoo wrote:
>Is there a way to drop all active connections on my P400?  We are trying to
>set up some half-day dedicated connections by rotating the RADIUS users
>file via cron, but haven't figured out a way to drop all connections to
>force everyone to re-authenticate to see if they are allowed on after a
>certain time...

You really want to kick everyone off like that ? The P400 will not support
the cexamples solution that uses the RADIUS server function in a MAX, so
that potential solution (which would work for the MAX :) is not viable.

Are you looking for something like resetting the T1 or power cycling the
P400 as potential answers ? ;)

Kevin