Re: (ASCEND) GRF400-OSPF

At 09:51 AM 6/19/97 +0900, kim yong jin wrote:

>I'm running  Revision:1.3.7 on a GRF400,
>       and I'm trying to bring up ospf.(between GRF and CISCO)
>(1) However, whenever I try to see what's up with ospf from the cisco
>command line,
>     I get is this:
>    #sh ip ospf neighbor
>    Neighbor ID         Pri   State     Dead Time  Address
>Interface
>    203.235.129.253   1    INIT/  -  00:00:22    210.116.254.114 Hssi4/0.955
>    ---Can't proceed INIT mode to FULL mode.
>(2) Any help "ncli" using mothod.
>
>Any help example or suggestions(gated.conf script for OSPF) would be great.

Failing to proceed from init mode may mean that you have a timer mismatch
between the GRF and Cisco. Check your hello and dead interval and make sure
those messages are getting through.

Check out the Cisco timing section below in this gated example.

Matt Holdrege  -  http://www.ascend.com  -  matt@ascend.com